About Me

My photo
I am married to Steve for 32 years this year. He is definitely my true sole mate. We have a son, Rod, and Rod has a beautiful daughter Georgia, who is my sweetheart. Georgia is five and is in a foreign language institute (FLY) program at her school. The class is is taught in spanish only. She is doing very well and we are all so very proud of her. I seem to be a quilting dreamer these days. So many of life's tasks are keeping me away from my sewing machine. I have at least 4 unfinished quilts that are constantly tugging at me. This is the of the finished quilts.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sewing Progress

Last weekend I was able to piece together my Material Girl Signature Blocks.  I also pinned my finished top to the batting and the backing.  Now I am ready to quilt.  I would like to have this done before next weekend so I can finish the binding.  I also finished two baby quilts for two new family babies in Texas, my husband's family.  We are planning a visit to see them soon.

I haven't posted over this last week because I was having problems with my password.  Today I decided to try again and the password I used last worked.  The real problem is me.  I cannot for the life of me remember what password I used.  I know that it is 9 characters long.  I need to change it, but cannot, because I am required to verify the old password in order to establish a new password.  What to do?  I will have to e-mail Google to ask for my password.  A dear friend of mine advised me to always write down on paper a password for this very reason.  Barbara is so right about this.

No comments: