About Me

My photo
I am married to Steve for 32 years this year. He is definitely my true sole mate. We have a son, Rod, and Rod has a beautiful daughter Georgia, who is my sweetheart. Georgia is five and is in a foreign language institute (FLY) program at her school. The class is is taught in spanish only. She is doing very well and we are all so very proud of her. I seem to be a quilting dreamer these days. So many of life's tasks are keeping me away from my sewing machine. I have at least 4 unfinished quilts that are constantly tugging at me. This is the of the finished quilts.

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

Georgia's Birthday Quilt #3 - May 5, 2009

I am finally able to start posting pictures on my blog. Georgia is my one and only Grandchild. I started making a Birthday Quilt on her first Birthday. And yes I do have pictures of the four quilts I've made so far and I will post soon. I have been know to say that I will make a quilt for each of her birthdays until she is 21. The 21st quilt will probably have a Margarita theme, since her birthday is an Cinco de Mayo. I will post this year's birthday quilt tomorrow when I have a picture ready. Birthday Quilt #4 was named "You can never have enough Flip Flops".

Georgia was with me tonight and we made clothespin bats for Halloween. We cut out 2 bat shapes and punched out eyes using black fun foam. Then we painted our clothespins black. Next we hot glued a bat to each side of the clothespin. When you are done you can clip your bat anywhere you like, on a hat, a curtain, your hair, anywhere you want. I will take a picture to show the finished bat.

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Can't wait to see the bats. Blog is looking good. You will need to set up to be on the quilters blogs website. I'll show you this weekend on the way to Santa Clara.