About Me

My photo
I am married to Steve for 32 years this year. He is definitely my true sole mate. We have a son, Rod, and Rod has a beautiful daughter Georgia, who is my sweetheart. Georgia is five and is in a foreign language institute (FLY) program at her school. The class is is taught in spanish only. She is doing very well and we are all so very proud of her. I seem to be a quilting dreamer these days. So many of life's tasks are keeping me away from my sewing machine. I have at least 4 unfinished quilts that are constantly tugging at me. This is the of the finished quilts.

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Feeling Better!

Being sick was not in my plans during September, but I made it to being well again. Doc said I did not have pneunomia, but acute bronchitis. He gave me a pneunomia shot and said chest xray was good and my lungs sounded clear.

I attended my nephews wedding last weekend and had a great time and this weekend I am in Pismo Beach with my girl friends for a quilting retreat. We had fish and chips for dinner and did a little sewing and we are off to bed to rest for a big sewing day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Yes, then fish and chips for dinner again the next day after a hard day of sewing.

Thanks for being the best roomie!