About Me

My photo
I am married to Steve for 32 years this year. He is definitely my true sole mate. We have a son, Rod, and Rod has a beautiful daughter Georgia, who is my sweetheart. Georgia is five and is in a foreign language institute (FLY) program at her school. The class is is taught in spanish only. She is doing very well and we are all so very proud of her. I seem to be a quilting dreamer these days. So many of life's tasks are keeping me away from my sewing machine. I have at least 4 unfinished quilts that are constantly tugging at me. This is the of the finished quilts.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Me and My Friends at Pacific International

Last weekend was great fun at Pacific International Quilt Show  in Santa Clara. I traveled to the show with Diane, Debbie, and Barbara.  We will all be attending Road to California in January and are all taking David Taylor's class.  We always have fun being the crazy quilters that we are.

1 comment:

sewmuchfun said...

had a great time too.