About Me

My photo
I am married to Steve for 32 years this year. He is definitely my true sole mate. We have a son, Rod, and Rod has a beautiful daughter Georgia, who is my sweetheart. Georgia is five and is in a foreign language institute (FLY) program at her school. The class is is taught in spanish only. She is doing very well and we are all so very proud of her. I seem to be a quilting dreamer these days. So many of life's tasks are keeping me away from my sewing machine. I have at least 4 unfinished quilts that are constantly tugging at me. This is the of the finished quilts.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday's Blog!

This is my second blog to myself until I learn the blogging ropes.
Today is a very hot day , over 100 degrees and tomorrow will be maybe 109.
Maybe we should all sit on ice to stay cool? I am on my way to Michaels to locate some wire picture holders for the Longaberger luncheon on Saturday. I am going to decorate the my table with a bouquet of zinnias and pictures from previous luncheons. This is a fund raiser for cancer research. When I get home I will continue working on my nephews wedding quilt. His wedding is in late September, so I have plenty of time to finish. I already have the top completed. I will square up tonight and prepare the back.

No comments: